September 30, 2012

Affordable Make Up Below 150 Pesos



 I've been receiving questions about good, local make-up products for girls on a budget, so I reviewed some great make-up for girls who are still starting and experimenting but do not want to spend so much on cosmetics.  Here are my super cheap, top 3 drugstore make-up you must try.
 1. Careline Eyeshadow and Blush Palette - P140.00
2. Ever Bilena Blush in Earth (used as bronzer/contour) - P150.00
3. Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame P145.00 or sometimes P99-100 when on sale


1. Careline Eyeshadow and Blush Palette - P140.00
-Super affordable
-Colors are really pigmented on top of eye primer.
-Compact. Great for girls on the go. I personally use this when I travel locally. 
-The black and browns are good for natural make-up looks.
-White and light blue colors are good as highlighters.
-Blush colors are really pigmented and shades are good for warm and cool skin tones respectively.
-With Etude eye primer, colors lasted on my eyelids from 10AM until 12AM. I'm not even kidding.
-Downside: sponge applicator sucks
-A bit powdery so you might want to put your eyeshadow first before foundation to clean the face from fall-outs.
Swatches for Careline Eyeshadow and Blush Palette. As you can see, some are very powdery but still pigmented.

Careline blush has cute colors.
 2. Ever Bilena Blush in Earth (used as bronzer/contour) - P150.00
-great shade for women of color
-Super affordable
-pigmented
-This is not really great as a blush since the color is too deep, but it is ok for contouring and as a bronzer.
-It can also get powdery so you need to tap the brush first before application.
-I broke out after 3-4 times of use but it could be because I put the product near my hairline and the dirt from my hair and skin caused zits. I have no problems with their other shades when I applied them on my cheeks alone. I didn't break out.
-Lasts about 3 hours
 3. Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame P145.00 or sometimes P99-100 when on sale
-Affordable
-Great shade of pink
-Can be drying so put lip gloss after
-Has no scent whatsoever
-lightweight
-lasts about 4 hours

I think this is one of the few pics where you can really see my freckles. Nope, they are not blemishes/scars from pimples. I've had them since I was a kid. Anyway, using all the products above except for the eyebrow pencil, I think you can have a pretty decent natural, daytime look. Eyeshadows and blush from Careline, Contour from Ever Bilena blush and Ever Bilena Pink Flame for lips for P150 each. I think these 3 are great products for girls on a budget and for teens who are planning their make-up starter kit. I hope you enjoyed this review!
x
Millie

You can also check out my other make-up reviews, click:


❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube



Listening to : Distractions by Zero 7
         Loving: UPLB
              =(: My friend in the hospital

3 comments:

  1. Ano po yung ginamit mo pressed powder/foundation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. foundation/pressed powder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I used Nu Skin tinted moisturizer and maybelline's pressed powder :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...