March 07, 2012

Affordable Make Up Below 300 Pesos

Make up enhances a person's beauty. It accentuates your good features and hides/corrects any flaws and imperfections like dark circles, freckles or pimples. You don't need expensive products to achieve a flawless finish or fabulous eyes. There are several underrated local products that are almost as good as the pricey, imported make up. Take Ever Bilena and Nichido for example.

These "Day and Night Looks" were done using make up products from any drugstore or Robinsons.  
 1. Celeteque Moisturizer - P250 -  I always have to moisturize first since I have dry skin. This product is really good and I usually use this whenever I travel.

2.Revlon Custom Creation -  P895 - Although I can use these affordable brands for lipstick, eyeliners or eye make up, it has been my rule to invest in a good foundation that suits my skin tone and skin type, a formula that does not cause pimples and lasts long. I really cannot replace expensive foundation because I use it as a base and it goes directly on top of my skin. Revlon's Custom Creation is my cheapest foundation so I used it in this post. 

3. Block and White face powder in Neutral - around P150 plus -I sometimes use this  if my make- up is already a bit thick. It's mainly for retouch where I can put it in a small handbag and I go "rough it out" since I'm not scared of breaking it.

4. Elf bronzer- P129.75 - I usually use this for retouching my male models. I actually use L 'Oreal but Elf is also good and pigmented. Good for Asian skin.

5. Nichido blush brush - P180 - Again, for retouching in films and as a spare brush. Pretty soft and does its job well.

6. Ever Bilena blush in Everyday -P150 - This is actually a very good Ever Bilena product. I'm really impressed with their blush shades. They're not itchy and it's really pigmented. I still use it sometimes. 

7. Ever Bilena eyebrow pencil in brown - P82 - Another dirty secret. My friend Allison recommended this and I'm in love with it. I used to buy Etude's and The Face Shop's eyebrow pencils but with my hair color, this is the perfect shade for my eyebrows and it's dirt cheap.

8.Nichido Girls' Night Out eyepencil in Nice Gal - below P100 - I'm really not a big fan of this one since it doesn't really give much color, but it's workable. 

9. Nichido liquid eyeliner in black - P68 - Another staple in my make-up collection. I've been using this for almost 4 years now with my MAC waterproof eyeliner. I recently strayed to Maybelline's but I always keep coming back. It's really value for money. 

10.Nichido True Colors palette -  P200 - I actually used this in a film and it's okay for natural make up. It's not too pigmented and I spent several minutes applying and reapplying just to make this work. Good for starters.

11. Ever Bilena lipstick in Pink Flame -P145 - This is a really nice shade. The texture may be a bit drying but it is so pigmented and fun.

12. freebie sheer lippie from drugstore (sorry I forgot!) 

13. Ever Bilena lipstick in Scarlet- P145 -Definitely a fave. It was given to me as a present last Christmas and this warm red gives off a very sexy vintage glamour. Really good for Asian skin. Pigmented, but a bit drying. 
Nichido True Colors palette that I used for my eyes

 "Night Make Up"
Skin-  Celeteque moisturizer, Revlon Custom Creation, Block and White facepowder in Neutral
Eyebrows-Everbilena
Eyes-Nichido True Colors, Nichido Eyeliner, Nichido Girls' Night Out
Lips-Ever Bilena in Scarlet matte lipstick
contouring cheeks and nose- Elf bronzer

"Day Make Up"

Skin-  Celeteque moisturizer, Revlon Custom Creation, 
Block and White facepowder in Neutral   
Eyebrows-Everbilena
Eyes-Nichido True Colors, Nichido Eyeliner, Nichido Girls' Night Out
Lips-Ever Bilena in Pink Flame matte lipstick with the freebie pink sheer lippie
contouring cheeks and nose- Elf bronzer

I hope this was helpful. Have fun shopping!
x

You can also check out my other make-up reviews, click:
Affordable Make Up Below P150


❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to : White Stripes vs Nirvana 7 Nation Teen Spirit (DJ BootOXs Panic version)
 <3: Mark           
 =( : Everyone left me alone in the house

3 comments:

  1. Please make videos of your makeup tutorial in YouTube. Please please pretty please! Especially when putting your liquid eyeliner to your eyelids. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Anne! thanks for your comment! Unfortunately, I don't have the resources to do full on youtube turtorials. Thanks a lot though! :D

      Delete
  2. My brother suggested I might like this website. He was entirely right.
    This put up actually made my day. You cann't believe simply how so much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!
    My web site ... black friday 2012 deals

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...